Role: Graphic Design Internship.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Design student to assist our marketing manager with the visual design aspects of marketing our services and properties, with general design skills to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products from websites, apps, brochures, exhibitions, corporate identity alongside our sales and design team.
Responsible to Director of Marketing and to work closely with all staff members as this is a small organisation.
You must be versatile and may need to manage more than one design brief/task at a time. Typical activities will include.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies. Advanced experience in Adobe suite is desired.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites for corporate brand renewal.
- Poster and leaflet design
- Website updates
- Social media marketing/designing a successful visual campaign following a brief
- Assisting with video production for marketing
- Email marketing
- Database updates
- Working as part of a team with printers, photographers, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Arranging meetings with management to discuss holiday letting objectives/requirements. Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to managers.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software – Adobe suite.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends in the holiday let field.
9am – 5pm 5 days per week.
Salary: Discussed upon successful interview.